Rapid Cycling Service
Our bicycle repair services include anything from flat repairs to complete overhauls and custom wheel building.
We have three levels of tune ups:
- Basic Tune includes: light cleaning, minor wheel truing, adjusting brakes and derailleurs, adjust headset as needed.
- Expert Tune includes: everything in a basic tune plus truing wheels in truing stand, adjust hubs, bottom bracket and headset, a full clean and polish and torque all bolts to factory spec.
- Complete Overhaul includes: complete tear-down to the frame and rebuild, replenish grease in all applicable areas ( hubs, headset, bottom bracket ) and all adjustments in the expert tune.
- Flat repairs
- Brake adjustment & brake bleeding
- Derailleur adjustment
- Wheel trueing
- Wheel building
- Basic tune
- Expert tune
- Custom building bikes
- Modifying existing bikes to fit your riding style
Rapid Cycling offers only the best bicycle repair in St. George.
Pick-up & Delivery
Why yes, we'll pick up your bike at home when it needs service! Or when you buy a new bike and want us to deliver, we'll do that too. Just call or talk to us at the shop, we'll come to St. George, Washington, Hurricane, Santa Clara, Ivins and Bloomington. This service is $15.
Mountain Bike Suspension Tuning
Rapid Cycling is thrilled to have the Quarq ShockWiz! This is a suspension tuning system for mountain bikes combining high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Basically, this is Tuning 101. It gives you the proper settings to get the most out of your mountain biking experience. It goes on your bike, you take it for a ride, you come back and we'll adjust your bike according to the setting recommended by the ShockWiz. You'll take the bike out again for a quick ride to make sure it feels right. The ShockWiz rental is $50 or $25 on a mountain bike you buy at either Rapid Cycling location.