The Primer is a serious starter bike at a seriously great price. Built around a pro-level geometry in a range of top tube sizes, the Primer is spec’d with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes and Path Pro tires. The 2018 Primer also includes a fully sealed rear cassette hub and proven parts like the Sunday Freeze Stem and an FSA headset.
- 9T Sealed Cassette Hub
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4″ OEM Tires
- Frame: 20" TT, Hi-Ten, Integrated HT
- Fork: Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer w/ Welded Preload
- Handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: Sunday 48mm Freeze Front Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Cloud Seat and Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25T Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Wellgo w/o Logo
- Rims: 20" P-7X 36H
- Front Hub: Unsealed 3/8" 36H
- Rear Hub: Sealed 9T Driver, 36H
- Spokes: 14G Steel
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20"x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
- Top Tube Length: 20"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 25.7lbs