The Blueprint is a bike for new riders that is built around a pro-level geometry to help them progress faster. This bike is equipped with hassle-free parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes, a Sunday Freeze stem and Current 2.4” tires to help keep you focused on the important part – riding. The Blueprint comes with an integrated head tube this year for greater durability, ease of assembly and pro style points.
- Sunday Current 2.4″ Tires
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Integrated Headset
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
- Frame: 20" or 20.5" TT, Hi-Ten, Integrated 1-1/8" Headtube, American BB
- Fork: 2PC Steerer Tube w/ Welded Pre-Load Bolt
- Handlebar: OEM 9" Hi-Ten
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Front Load
- Headset: Traditional 1-1/8"
- Headset Cap: Top Cap w/ Star Nut
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Cloud Seat and Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Sprocket: 25T, Steel
- Cranks: 170mm tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB Parts: 19mm looseball American
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Rims: P-7X 20 x 36H
- Front Hub: Low-Flange, Looseball, 36H
- Rear Hub: Semi-Sealed 9t Driver, 36H
- Spokes: 14G Steel, Black
- Tires: Sunday Current 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
- Top Tube Length: 20" or 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.4"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 26.4lbs